Membership in this credit union shall consist of:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Muskegon, Oceana, Newaygo, Ottawa, Kent, Allegan, Van Buren, Barry, or Kalamazoo Counties, Michigan.
- Results of the merger of the Father Marquette-Muskegon Deanery Credit Union, Muskegon Michigan, effective January 11, 1988. Members of record as of the date of merger.
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's main office is located.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
How to Join
Online membership application coming soon!
Visit any member service representative to obtain a membership application. Once approved for your first membership, make the initial minimum deposit of $5.00 ($5.00 membership share held in your share account). The $5.00 share represents your ownership in the credit union and gives you the right to vote at the annual meeting. Please see fee schedule for re-opening accounts with Michigan Coastal Credit Union.
***Must have a current Michigan Driver's License or State ID - WITH the current address on it.Go to main navigation